Sunday, January 1, 2012

A beautiful and meaningful New Year to All...

 I want to share these passages by T.S. Elliot:

Footfalls echo in the memory
Down the passage which we did not take
Towards the door we never opened
Into the rose-garden. My words echo
Thus, in your mind.
But to what purpose
Disturbing the dust on a bowl of rose-leaves
I do not know.
Other echoes
Inhabit the garden. Shall we follow?
Quick, said the bird, find them, find them,
Round the corner. Through the first gate,
Into our first world, shall we follow
The deception of the thrush? Into our first world.


                                                -T.S.Eliot    " Four Quartets"


 A farewell to 2011. And a BIG welcome to 2012.Dreams are always there in my pockets. Always a chance to do something new...

1 comment:

Capt. Anup Murthy said...

I was looking for a "like" button..hehe..so used to Facebook..much of my conservation and support work is on my FB page. :)