Saturday, June 23, 2012

Experiencing Jill's

The night was young so very young. I guess because I have not really been in the circuit for a long  time I made a mistake of going to the bar with friends too early. I now belong to the coffee drinking generation and it seems the two have a very different timeline. 
My friends were itching to dance but we made do with chika and pica-pica.During Fridays, 80's music rules.
I was transported back to the days when we can disco till the wee hours of the morning in several nightspots like Another World, Where Else in Intercon, Jungle Bar (Manila Hotel), Stargazer in Silahis, Valentino in Ramada, 
Altitude 49 in the then Manila Gardens now Hotel Dusit, Circuit, Circus Circus in Manila Manor.



The Fort at Night
Facade of Jill's


Beer and sisig


Penne with pesto sauce


enjoying the beer


dancing with friends









No comments: